Friday, January 30, 2015

TNAG - Rainbows

Hello!

Today's happiness is brought to you by The Nail Art Guild. This week, the prompt was rainbows.

RAINBOW. I LOVE RAINBOW.

There's just so much ideas that came to my mind that I had a hard time choosing.

While I was struggling with too much ideas, my package from Born Pretty Store came. I ordered a bunch of stamping plates, hoping the Stamping Gods would be with me when the right time come.

I was "Oooh" "Ahhh"-ing the plates when I noticed a pattern I really liked (I liked almost every design haha.) It was something graphic and I knew that it would look so cool in black over a gradient. With few hope, I tried to stamp on a sheet and HAALLLLEEELUJAH, the design came out perfectly! I was so happy! I decided, then, to do the ultimate test. On my nails, that is.

...
....

OMG, guys! It worked. It frakking worked.

I  know for some people this is nothing big, but I've been having a real hard time stamping. I tried for over a year before it worked. I'm so thrilled!! I just hope it will stay this way from now on.

Let's see those nails, now!

 
Amazing, righ? Please someone tell me that this is awesome haha.  I did a rainbow gradient, but since my nails are so short we can't see the orange and the pink.. BOOHOO. I swear on my sponge, they were all there!


The colors used were from Beyond The Nail, the Neon Galaxy Set. They are holo jellies so I had to do like... 3-4 coats of sponging to get the colors the opacity I wanted. :) 


I call this mani, my fractioned rainbow!  The stamping is really contrasting and I'm just absolutely in love with the overall mani.

 
Here we can see more clearly the orange. I swore it was there, now you can see!

 
I hope you like it, because I certainly do!!
 
Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!