Sunday, January 11, 2015

Nailmail Of the Week!

Hello, Reader!

This week has been rich in nailmail. I had to be on a no-buy for a few months (I know, nightmares come to life) and now that I am back in the game I went crazy and buy A LOT of new nail polishes. But that's okay, because I will use all of them soon. My mind is racing with ideas!!

Let's take a look, shall we?

My first package was from NailPolishCanada.com :


The picture is taken from my IG account. I got 2 Let It Shine Topcoat by Essie (they were half price, I think!), Resort Fling and Wicked also by Essie and Chillin' Like A Villain by OPI. They were giving a free gift with all orders, so I chose to take the detailed-brush for nail art! All others things pictured in the photo is free gift and samples: lollipops, nail file, self-tanning lotion and Gain sample. That's just how cool they are!

Second nail mail I got this week is from Renaissance Cosmetics! Let's see what I got:

 


I am so pleased with my order. These polishes looks so good in the bottles, I can't wait to see how they look on my nails! The mini is "Reverie" from her new collection. It will make me wait for her restock.. CAN'T WAIT.

Third package was from Beyond The Nail. I got this set, mainly because of Cristine at SimplyNailogical. She made a holo jelly skittle with these polishes and since then I was dreaming of recreating them. I took the opportunity to grab them before they were gone! The purple and the pink are waaaay more flashy in real life. I don't know why my camera don't want to capture the real color!





Lastly the fourth package was from a destash store on Storenvy. I bought four Colors By Llarowe. Two of them were on my wishlist for a while and the other two were too pretty to passed this opportunity.
 



 
Independence Day and Little Red Corvette were the ones on my wishlisht. Purple Pizzaz and Anna's Adventure are really pretty so I had no choice to take them. I swear. I'm weak, I know.
 
Well, that's all for the nailmail this week. I'm waiting for a gigantic order from Harlow and Co and a more modest one from Meimeisignatures next week. I'm already excited to receive the packages!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!