Saturday, January 17, 2015

Inspired By: SimplyNailogical's Neon Holo Jellies Skitttle

Hello!

Lately I bought the Neon Galaxy Set from Beyond The Nail (because of SimplyNailogical haha) and I was dying to do her neon holo jellies skittle.

I started by doing a clear to black gradient on my nails then applied a coat of the neon holo jelly. I was little bit impatient and not careful enough so it all smeared and it was a disaster. We couldn't see the gradient anymore! I wanted to do this mani too quickly so I guess this is my fault.

The next day, I started over with a white to black gradient, let it dried thoroughly and then, I applied a thin coat of different jelly on my nails. HALLELUJAH! It worked! I waited a few more minutes and went over the part where it had the white part of the gradient (I don't know if it makes sense haha) and applied a second coat of jelly.


It was really easy to do, I swear. Only a traditional gradient and two coat of holo goodness in jellies. I had to use all of my new Beyond The Nail's polishes, because they are so pretty!

 
The colors in the bottle don't really show the neon-ness, but you'll have to trust me, they are BRIGHT!

 
A shot of Mr.Thumb because we don't really see him often.


You see that holo sparkle. Me likey!


I hope you liked this mani. t was totally inspired by @simplynailogical, so all the credits go to her for being awesome and creating such cool manis!

Happy polishing!

Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!