Sunday, January 4, 2015

Try Those Untrieds! - Renaissances Cosmetics "Wanderlust" Swatch

Hello to you, Reader!

A few days ago I swatched Emerald Envy, and while I was doing this I decided it was time to try Wanderlust too after months of sitting in my untried box.. (Also, I wanted to have used all my Renaissance Cosmetics polishes before I received more!)


Wanderlust is a mix of gold, blue, aqua, green and silver microglitter.  I didn't use a topcoat to keep the "roughness" of the microglitter combo.

 
*


 *
 
 
It's pretty, right? I have to admit I'm pretty damn proud of these pictures. They are the best pictures I have taken of polishes until now.
 
 
Renaissance Cosmetics is becoming one of my favorite indie nail polish line. Meghan is always so constant with her formulas and all her polishes are crazy awesome. I'm still kicking myself in the butt for not getting in time her new collections, but hopefully, in mid-January she'll have a restock. I'll buy the entire Modern Vamp Collection, that's for sure. I can't wait to have my new babies in my hands. (I bought Blushing, Enamoured and The Danforth when she was having her end of the year sale, yeaaah!) You will definitely see more of those awesome Renaissance Cosmetics polishes soon!
 
 
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!