Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WNAC - January - Week 2 : (Scaled) Gradient

Hello, Reader!

For week two, the theme was originally gradient. SimplyNailogical decided to hijacked the theme and made it scaled gradient. Since I first did a scaled gradient, I have been wanting to do another again. Now was the perfect occasion to practice more this new-to-me technique!

I received Tuesday nailmail from NailPolishCanada.com and I had the perfect color combo. However one of the colors I chose was too jelly and wouldn't blend with the other :( I, then, went in my untried box and found something that matched exactly what I was going for!
 

 
I apologize for the quality of the pictures. My camera wouldn't take normal pictures with these colors so I had to use my iPod. (That was the only was I could get an "accurate" photo.)
 
 
I wanted to try something I hadn't see around much, an angled scaled gradient! (Did I create something new? Tell me if you saw this somewhere else!)

 
*


*

 
Here's a picture taken in indirect "real" light. The colors are a little more color-accurated. Arrgh, so hard to take polishes when they are orange-toned. My camera just don't know how to handle it. -_- Any advice, Reader?
 
Anyway! I hope you like it!
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!