Friday, January 16, 2015

Nailmail Of The Week!

Heeeeeellooo!
 
Like I said last week, this week I was expecting a  huuuge package from Harlow and Co and surprise it came!
 
It was my biggest order ever of nail polishes and I was so excited to have everything in my hands. I know for some people I am a little bit compulsive when it comes to nail polish.... so what?
 
haha
 
Follow me to see what I got! :  
 
Here a family picture. We'll get more close and personal, just wait a second!
 

 Mentality Nail Polish - Moonsoon, Sovereign and Amy


Colors by Llarowe - Thriller, Man in the Mirror, Smooth Criminal and Bad
They were all inspired by Michael Jackson, obviously.
(That's why I had to had them.)


Glam Polish - Mines of Moria, Rivendell and Fire of Mordor

 
Love Thy Polish - Smurf's Got the Blues



 
Aren't they pretty? We can clearly see I was in a blue and purple phase :D
 
Happy polishing!
 
Irrationails xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate it and read every one of them!